Pageviews past week

Friday, June 1, 2012

Monthly Blog Update

Well, today is the first of June, and I suck. I have not been keeping up with my blogs. Or really anything. I have just been so down in the dumps. But that is all changing today.

RPG blogs will be posted EVERY Monday, even if I don't play any, I will post a blog talking about RPGs
Crochet update blogs will be every Tuesday.
Every Wednesday I will post a blog about a topic I love, but I will not let you know what that topic is. It will be random :)

At this time I am working on a book. I can't tell you much, but it is like my baby. I love it and want to bring it to life.

I have not been posting much on Tumblr, and I am not going to post links today. I hate to say it, but I am just not feeling it today. I just feel down. maybe I will post links in another blog later.

Oh, and yes, I am posting on a Friday. I could not make it to Quiz Team today. It sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment